Union UCC opens its doors and its arms to our community. We have many opportunities for Christian education and growth for both children and adults.
We work hard to develop a sense of family – church family – where each and every child feels welcomed, loved, appreciated and safe in God’s house. Some of our goals for the children of Union UCC are:
- to help the children appreciate and understand worship more fully.
- to develop a personal relationship with God.
- to study the Bible and apply the lessons to everyday life.
- to learn the basic traditions of the United Church of Christ.
- to take an active role in worship and the life of the church.
We hope you and your children will join us in our faith journey!