Sunrise Service, 8:00 am, and 10:30 am
Christmas Eve Services
Dec. 22 7:00 pm (candlelight and communion with special music) Dec 23 7:00pm (candlelight and communion with special music)
Dec. 24 3:00 pm (candlelight and communion with special music, Interrupted Silence Ensemble)
5:00 pm (candlelight and communion with special music, Interrupted Silence Ensemble)
8:00 pm (candlelight and communion with special music)
Three distinct styles of worship provide opportunities for all generations to experience the joy of the Holy Spirit.
The Heritage Service – Sundays at 8:00a.m. in the Sanctuary
- This is our traditional service.
- Responses and hymns are from our hymnals.
- The Heritage Choir leads us in hymns and anthems.
- The pipe organ is the primary instrument for congregational singing.
- There is no separate children’s time or children’s ministry during this hour.
The Horizon Service – Sundays at 10:30a.m. in the Sanctuary
- This is the service that blends our heritage with current styles of worship.
- Music is from hymnals and from other contemporary sources.
- The Horizon Choir leads the congregational singing as well as sharing an anthem.
- The Children’s and Youth Choirs sing at this service monthly.
- Although the pipe organ is used, a variety of musical instruments like piano, keyboard, and guitar help us make a joyful noise to God.
- A children’s time is included in worship and children form birth through fifth grade are invited to Little Lambs Nursery, Big Kids or Children’s Church.
Sunday Morning Alive! (SMA) at the 10:30am service about 6 times a year.
- This is our contemporary service.
- The biblical message is offered in a skit as well as in a pastor’s message.
- The worship hour closes with a pastoral healing prayer.